terça-feira, 26 de novembro de 2013

When I'm Gone


I don't want you to miss me.
I don't want you to be sad.
I just want you move on with your life.
I want you to forget me when I'm gone.
I won't ask you to remember how deeply I loved you cos I guess you'll never get it.
I'm just sorry we had no time, maybe if things were different, this love would be real or not.
Life  broke my heart and I can't fix it.
I'm tired of fighting, have no strenght to endure.
I'm giving up.
I did all I could have done to win this fight, but I just can't take it anymore.
Please forgive and forget me me when I'm gone.
I have so little time and it breaks my heart, I'll never hold your hand again.
You won't kiss me goodbye.
It's too late or too soon....you choose.
Don't be afraid darling, it will not take too long for you to forget me.
It won't hurt for too long.
I won't even be a sweet memory.
It will be like if I never existed in your heart,
When I'm gone.


Kcal GorDivah  on Tumblr

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário